We are looking forward to seeing you at the upcoming IPAC15 Conference in Richmond in May. During the conference, we will hold a LINAC16 International Organizing Committee Meeting. The meeting will be held on Tuesday, 5 May 2015 at the Richmond Marriott (Salon 5), which is adjacent to the Richmond Convention Center. Lunch will be served at 12:30pm.
Below is the proposed agenda:
LINAC IOC meeting
Time: Tuesday, 5 May 2015, 12:30-2:30pm
Location: Richmond Marriott (Salon 5)
Meeting agenda proposed:
1) Opening (Y. Yamazaki) 5 minutes
2) Introduction of new members and delegates 5 minutes
3) LINAC14 report (R. Garoby) 20 minutes
4) LINAC16 status update (LOC Chair, Y. Zhang) 20 minutes
5) LINAC16 SPC update (SPC Chair, A. Facco) 10 minutes
6) LINAC18 preparation status including budget detailing (G. Pei) 20 minutes
7) LINAC20 candidate presentation (J. Seeman) 10 minutes
8) LINAC20 candidate presentation (if any other than SLAC) (10 minutes)
9) AOB (20 minutes)
For meal planning purposes, please go to the LINAC16 SPMS at:Yoshishige Yamazaki – LINAC16 IOC Chair
https://appora.fnal.gov/pls/linac2016/repository.html to register for the IOC Meeting.
Should you have a conflict that prevents you from attending the LINAC16 IOC Meeting on Thursday, 5 May 2015, we encourage you to arrange for a delegate who can attend in your absence.
Thanks very much for your help in organizing LINAC16. We look forward to seeing you in Richmond in May.
Yan Zhang – LINAC16 LOC Chair