Young scientists can register and submit abstracts for the poster session here. There are a limited amount of spots available, preference will be given after the Users Executive Committee reviews submissions together with the FSPA. The selection will be based upon your abstract, which is due by April 1st.
- Posters have to be uploaded to the Indico page by May 20th. If you have no poster submitted, your spot will be awarded to the first candidate on the waiting list.
- ONE presenter per poster.
- You should be able to explain the work that went into making the content of your poster.
- ONLY portrait posters can be presented, due to limited space.
- All posters HAVE to be 3.5 by 4 feet. Poster that are larger will be rejected.
- You should print the posters, we recommend Fermilab print services. Deadline for accepting poster printing is May 21st, any poster AFTER that date will not be printed by Fermilab print services, due to capacity limitation for other material print requests.
- We will have a review panel judging the posters. The times of the judge visit will be announced in early June.
- Printing on the poster should be large enough to be read by the reviewers from ~4ft away.
- Graphs & photos should be high resolution.
- All posters not picked up by Thursday after the meeting is over will be discarded.
- Once your abstract has been accepted detailed information will follow