We are pleased to annouce that the International Nuclear Target Development Society (INTDS) Conference 2018 will be hosted and organized by the Facility for Rare Isotope Beams (FRIB). The conference will take place on 8 - 12 October 2018 on the campus of Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan, USA.
Facility for Rare Isoptope Beams - 640 South Shaw Lane, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
Call for abstracts
Abstract submission can be made from this conference web site. We will accept abstracts via the conference website only. When submitting abstracts, please select preference of oral presentation.
Included in the participant registration fee
- Welcome reception on Sunday, 7 October - appetizers only
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks
- Conference sessions
- Conference program, list of abstracts
- $50 two-year INTDS membership
- Conference excursion and banquet on Wednesday, 10 October
- FRIB Tour (MUST pre-register to attend FRIB Tour)
|(before 21 September 2018)
||(after 21 September 2018)