Early career scientists can register and submit abstracts for the poster session here. There is a limited amount of available space. Abstracts are reviewed and selected by members of the Users Executive Committee (UEC) and Fermilab Student & Postdoc Association (FSPA). The abstracts are due by April 20th.
- A rough draft of selected posters are required to be uploaded to the Indico page by June 1, 2018. Failure to upload a rough draft of the poster may result in disqualification. Therefore, the first available candidate on the waiting list is qualified to take the spot.
- Only one presenter per poster.
- Contestants must be able to explain the content of the poster.
- Due to limited space, only portrait posters can be presented. Please refer to Graphic Standards at Fermilab to download templates for the posters.
- All posters must be 3.5 x 4 feet, where larger posters are disqualified.
- Please print the posters before the Users Meeting. It is strongly recommended to use Fermilab print services. The deadline for accepting poster for printing is TBD. Fermilab print services is unable to print posters after the deadline, due to capacity limitation for other material print requests.
- The poster session is Wednesday's evening, June 20, 2018.
- A review panel will judge the posters. The judging times of the posters will be announced before the Users Meeting.
- Awards are given to the best three posters, where FSPA sponsors the prizes.
- The printing on the poster should be readable by reviewers. It is highly recommended to use font that is visible from ~4ft.
- Graphs & photos should be high resolution.
- Please pick up your posters by Thursday's evening (June 21,2018). We will discard remaining posters on June 22, 2018.
- Additional detailed information regarding the poster session will follow after the abstracts selection.