Early career scientists can register and submit abstracts for the poster session here. There is a limited amount of available space. Abstracts are reviewed and selected by members of the Users Executive Committee (UEC) and Fermilab Student & Postdoc Association (FSPA). The abstracts are due by April 20th.
- A rough draft of selected posters are required to be uploaded to the Indico page by June 1, 2018. Failure to upload a rough draft of the poster may result in disqualification. Therefore, the first available candidate on the waiting list is qualified to take the spot.
- Only one presenter per poster.
- Contestants must be able to explain the content of the poster.
- Due to limited space, only portrait posters can be presented. Please refer to Graphic Standards at Fermilab to download templates for the posters.
- All posters must be 3.5 x 4 feet, where larger posters are disqualified.
- Please print the posters before the Users Meeting. It is strongly recommended to use Fermilab print services. The deadline for accepting poster for printing is June 12 at 11:59 pm. Fermilab print services is unable to print posters after the deadline, due to capacity limitation for other material print requests.
- The poster session is Wednesday's evening, June 20, 2018.
- A review panel will judge the posters. The judging times of the posters will be announced before the Users Meeting.
- Awards are given to the best three posters, where FSPA sponsors the prizes.
- The printing on the poster should be readable by reviewers. It is highly recommended to use font that is visible from ~4ft.
- Graphs & photos should be high resolution.
- Please pick up your posters by Thursday's evening (June 21,2018). We will discard remaining posters on June 22, 2018.
- Additional detailed information regarding the poster session will follow after the abstracts selection.