Vito Di Benedetto, Giuseppe Cerati, Lynn Garren, Herbert Greenlee Robert Hatcher, Gianluca Petrillo
"Cambridge", Erin Conley, Katherine Lato, Saba Sehrish, Gleb Sinev, Tracy Usher
- Working with 5.0.1 version of clang; final goal is to support OSX again, plan is to make it work on Linux platform first
- LArSoft recommends the use of CVMFS.
- Problems with the CVMFS server overload on Mac OS are not known to be solved yet
- CVMFS: need sign off from the experiments as old area will be not available after April 10
- adding neutrino identification
- zero or one neutrino interactions are identified
- Particle stitching between multiple drift volume only affect detectors with multiple drift volumes
- feature/larpandoracontent_v03_11_00, affected repos: larpandoracontent, uboonedata, uboonecode
- [Giuseppe] where is stitching code?
- [Gianluca] can it be extended to identify more than one neutrino interaction? [A] Yes, each interaction ("slice") is assigned a score, it's just matter of selecting slices with highest scores
- [Giuseppe] the score should be persisted, and quantities used for it as well [A] that is a feature we want and we should contact LArSoft to start that if MicroBooNE is interested
- [Lynn] is MicroBooNE ok with this new update going in LArSoft? [Herbert] yes
- given the interest by MicroBooNE in persisting the score, the Pandora group will advance a proposal
- proposal to add a new data member to raw::RawDigit to allow more robust procedure to truncate the waveforms
- MicroBooNE accepts the proposal
- e-mail follow up to inform the stakeholders not present in this meeting
There are minutes attached to this event.