Vito, Lynn Garren, Herb Greenlee, Erica Snider, Saba Sehrish, Rory Fitzpatrick, Tingjun
Erin Conley, Gleb Sinev, Katherine Lato, Paul Russo, Wanwei Wu
- This week's release will have changes to the systematicstools and nusystematics and
- Also MCDumpers will move to lardataalg.
- Working on Error Handling policy, based on art error handling. Working on the documentation.
- Expect to get sign off from the experiments on larsim to lardetsim migration this week.
- The new shower reconstruction algorithm for electrons based on TCShower.
- simple and effective in terms of completeness and efficiency
- Noted that shower-like clusters are tagged with negative IDs by TrajCluster
- Designed to accurately identify start of the shower, Tested for ArgoNeut, DUNE and MicroBooNE
- Request to merge larreco feature/rsf_TCNueSelection
- No objection to this feature branch, should go in this weeks release cleanly.
- While working on Honda flux, found a bug in the handling of coordinate systems in the flux driver code inside Genie
- DUNE to use local patch for these changes for Honda flux
- We do not know when is Genie v3 coming but can negotiate a new beta release about getting this fixed in short term. Authors will follow up with Genie also
There are minutes attached to this event.