Abstract submission for posters is now open! There is a limited amount of available space, so please submit your title and abstract as soon as possible. Even if you indicated on your application that you would like to present a poster, your space is not confirmed unless you submit a final title and abstract through this page! You must submit your poster title by Sunday July 7th to confirm space for your poster, and abstracts are due by Sunday July 14th.
- Due to limited space, only portrait posters can be presented.
- Posters should be no larger than 36 inches (91 cm) wide by 48 inches (122 cm) tall, in portrait format.
- The printing on the poster should be readable by reviewers. It is highly recommended to use font that is visible from ~4ft.
- Graphs & photos should be high resolution.
- Important: if you are presenting results from a Fermilab experiment please request a CONF, POSTER, and/or SLIDES report number from Fermilab's preprint numbering system http://lss.fnal.gov/cgi-bin/getnumber.pl and upload a copy of your poster ASAP. This is a DOE/FRA contractual requirement for all Fermilab experiments. You cannot present your poster if you do not have this number. It may take up to two weeks to complete this process, so make sure you leave enough time before the school.
- Please print the posters yourself before the school.
- For students that are local to Fermilab, if you wish to print your poster using Fermilab Print Services please send an email to Cindy Arnold (firstname.lastname@example.org) asking her to print your poster. If you DO NOT have a Fermilab project code, you will need to get a payment slip from Cindy and pay the cashier on the 4th floor, who is available only from Tuesday-Friday from 1pm-3pm. You will have to get your receipt to Cindy before she can start the printing the posters. To ensure your poster is ready in time for INSS, please to send it to Cindy 1-2 weeks before the start of the school.