Jae Yu and Jonathan Asaadi
This workshop is designed to flesh out US group roles in the near detector efforts. The primary goals of the workshop are for the facilitators to lead a first pass at defining possible US scope within the tasks via answering the following handful of questions which will be useful in moving toward a concrete proposal by the end of the year.
- How would each entire task, international and US, break into components?
- What are realistic candidate US components?
- How do they leverage international contributions?
- What US groups are interested in contributing?
- What are the capabilities of the groups?
- What’s missing from the US side?
- What work over the summer needs to be done?