This workshop is designed to flesh out US group roles in the near detector efforts. The primary goals of the workshop are for the facilitators to lead a first pass at defining possible US scope within the tasks via answering the following handful of questions which will be useful in moving toward a concrete proposal by the end of the year.
- How would each entire task, international and US, break into components?
- What are realistic candidate US components?
- How do they leverage international contributions?
- What US groups are interested in contributing?
- What are the capabilities of the groups?
- What’s missing from the US side?
- What work over the summer needs to be done?