Early career scientists can register and submit abstracts for the poster session here. There is a limited amount of available space. Abstracts are reviewed and selected by members of the Users Executive Committee (UEC) and Fermilab Student & Postdoc Association (FSPA). The abstracts are due by May 19th.
- A rough draft of selected posters are required to be uploaded to the Indico page by June 2, 2019. Failure to upload a rough draft of the poster may result in disqualification. Therefore, the first available candidate on the waiting list is qualified to take the spot.
- Only one presenter per poster.
- Contestants must be able to explain the content of the poster.
- Due to limited space, only portrait posters can be presented. Please refer to Graphic Standards at Fermilab to download templates for the posters.
- All posters must be 3.5 x 4 feet, where larger posters are disqualified.
- Please request a CONF, POSTER, and/or SLIDES report number from Fermilab's preprint numbering system http://lss.fnal.gov/cgi-bin/getnumber.pl and upload a copy of your poster ASAP. This is a DOE/FRA contractual requirement. You cannot print your poster if you do not have this number.
- Please print the posters yourself before the Users Meeting. You are welcome to print at your home institution, but you also have the option to use Fermilab print services. To do this, please send an email to Cindy Arnold (email@example.com) from Fermilab Print Services requesting her to print your poster. If you DO NOT have a Fermilab project code, you will need to get a payment slip from Cindy and pay the cashier on the 4th floor who is available only from Tuesday-Friday from 1pm-3pm. You will have to get your receipt to Cindy before she can start the printing the posters.
- The poster session is Wednesday's evening, June 12, 2019.
- A review panel will judge the posters. The judging times of the posters will be announced before the Users Meeting.
- Awards are given to the best three posters, where FSPA sponsors the prizes.
- The printing on the poster should be readable by reviewers. It is highly recommended to use font that is visible from ~4ft.
- Graphs & photos should be high resolution.
- Please pick up your posters by Thursday's evening (June 13, 2019). We will discard remaining posters on June 14, 2019.
- Additional detailed information regarding the poster session will follow after the abstracts selection.