Here is a brief summary of this morning's meeting. Please send in your comments/additions/corrections.
- Attendance: John, Jim,Steve, Angela and Ting
- Angela outlined the required documentation for the decommissioning activities: environmental review, demolition engineering survey list, and HAs
- Jim has a draft of environmental review. He will enter it into FESS database fore review:https://fess-app.fnal.gov/app/EnvironmentalReview/faces/searchReviewForms.xhtml
- We still need to write the demolition engineering survey to identify hazards for example lead material from Minerva targets and modules.
- John and Jim will work with Angela to specify process and container to dispose the lead target and lead strips
- John will start to enter the modified JHAs into database. We are shooting to have initial round of JHAs completed by end of Sept so Angela's committee can start review them in October. Steve will sign the final form of JHAs.
- We also need to start to prepare procurement order for the electrical disconnection work to be done by outside contractor. Steve to discuss with Dave Featherstone on to get this started. There is no more standing T&M PO for this.
- The strongback and steel carrier cart needs to be inspected by outside contractor. Jim is handling this.
- For Minerva PMT removal and electronics disconnection, there should be a procedure on electrical disconnection. Steve will work with Clarence on this.
- We will need to find a lifer to access PMTs on top of Minerva module. Special training classes need to be arranged for lifter operation and fall protection. We will work with Angela to arrange this.
- Jim is talking to AD about any recycle need for magnet power supply.
- Steve talked to Aria about MSB cleanup. He was told this will be done by October. We shall keep pushing
- Steve and John to develop a plan to clean up MINOS hall.
- Steve will inform NEXT experiment on the MINOS east side entry our decommissioning plan.
- We will meet again in early October
There are minutes attached to this event.