The XV International Conference on Beauty, Charm, Hyperons in Hadronic Interactions (BEACH 2024) will be held in Charleston, SC, and hosted by the University of South Carolina on 3–7 June 2024. This conference continues the BEACH series, which began with a meeting in Strasbourg in 1995. The series now offers a biennial opportunity for both theorists and experimentalists from the high-energy physics community to discuss all aspects of flavor physics. Past edition each attracted more than 100 participants.
- Production and decays of strange, charm and beauty hadrons
- Symmetry violation in particle physics
- Physics beyond the Standard Model
- Quarkonium spectroscopy, production and decay
- Effective field theories
- Applications of QCD
- Precision electroweak measurements
- Flavor physics in the neutrino sector
- Lepton flavor violation
- New experimental facilities and projects
The conference also marks the 50th anniversary of the discovery of the charm quark. A special session will be devoted to the progress in understanding the property of charmed hadrons.