- Please consult the speaker index and timetable to find the time and place of your session.
- If you have not already registered for ICFANPMW13, you will need to do so during the meeting.
- Our room has a standard LCD projector and laser pointer, and talks will be run from a common computer using Indico. You must upload your slides to Indico (pdf or PowerPoint) ** before** your session starts.
- If you do not already have a Fermilab Indico account, go to https://indico.fnal.gov/, click on the Login tab, and create a new account.
(1) Log into Indico
(red Login botton on top right)
(2) Click on your talk and select View Details at the
top of the menu
(3) Select Add Material to upload your talk
If you have any problems uploading your talk, please contact Sam Zeller (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can either email Sam your slides or give them to her via USB key and she will upload for you.