The International Conference on Electromagnetic Isotope Separators and Related Topics (EMIS) will be held in Grand Rapids, Michigan, in the United States, May 11 through May 15, 2015. The EMIS-2015 conference will be hosted by Michigan State University.
EMIS is the long-running flagship conference series on techniques in the field of low-energy nuclear science. EMIS-2015 will be the seventeenth conference in this series.
Scientific topics of EMIS-2015 include:
- Isotope production, target and ion source techniques
- Techniques related to high-power radioactive ion beam production
- Low-energy and in-flight separators
- Storage rings
- Ion guide, gas catcher, and beam manipulation techniques
- Ion optics and spectrometers
- Ion traps and laser techniques
- Instrumentation for radioactive ion beam experiments
- Applications of radioactive ion beams