In view of the upcoming opportunities in experimental neutrino physics at Fermilab, it is very relevant to advance as much as possible in our understanding of neutrino theory and phenomenology. This will be the main goal of the workshop. The program will cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- long-baseline neutrino experiments
- short-baseline opportunities to test the neutrino sector
- non-accelerator neutrinos
- origins of neutrino mixing and masses
- the role of neutrinos in cosmology
The deadline to request local support has already passed. Registration is open until July 21, or until the maximum allowed number of registrants is reached.
There is no registration fee.