There are 18 events in the future. Show them. Hide the events in the future (18)
- 22 MayAndrey Elagin - TBD - U Chicago
- 15 MayMia Liu, Title TBD
- 08 MayOPEN - TBD
- 01 MayAndrea Pelloni - Precise predictions for Higgs rapidity distribution at N3LO - ETH Zurich
- 26 AprAlexey Petrov - Charming Asymmetry between Matter and Antimatter - Wayne State University
- 24 AprChristine Aidala - Spin-Momentum Correlatons, Aharonov-Bohm, and Color Entanglement in Quantum Chromodynamics Univ. Michigan
- 17 AprSalman Habib - Chaos, Quantum Measurement, and the Quantum-Classical Transition
- 17 AprDO NOT SCHEDULE
- 03 AprClaude-Andre Faucher-Giguere - Galaxy Formation at Northwestern: From the Big Bang to Stars and Black Holes - Northwestern Univ
- 27 MarChiway Chang - Decoding the Universe with Cosmic Surveys - University Chicago TBD
- 20 MarDO NOT SCHEDULE
- 13 MarGerald Gabrielse - Sensitive Tabletop Tests of the Standard Model and Beyond: A New Measurement of the Electron's Electric Dipole Moment. - Northwestern Univ.
- 06 MarLailin Xu - Probing New Physics and the Nature of the Higgs Boson at ATLAS
There are 191 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (191) fetching past events...