The goal of this workshop is bring together to neutrino experimentalists, theorists, and event generator developers to agree on a plan for implementing several tools aimed at providing easier access by experiments to various generators and easing the process of getting new models into generators. This follows earlier discussions on these topics, most recently at the ECT* workshop in Trento Italy on "Testing and Improving Models of Neutrino Nucleus Interactions in Generators" held in June 2019.
The topics of the workshop will be:
- A common input format for flux and geometry
- A common generator output format
- A common flux and geometry driver
- Separation of hard scattering from FSI in generators
- A model interface for adding models to each generators
Remote participants are welcome to join via Zoom (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for connection details) and are encouraged to email email@example.com to register as a remote participant, to ensure they are included in communications regarding schedule changes.