Presentations by ROOT
The ROOT team presents key new features and R&D lines. This includes topics such as:
- RNTuple and object stores
- RDataFrame, including on a cluster
- RDataFrame's new Vary interface
- ROOT used in finance research
- interpreter features
- ROOT-as-a-Python-module and pythonizations, covering RooFit, TFile context manager, pythonization decorator
- RooFit's new architecture backends, GPU, automatic differentiation, and pythonizations
- Sofie, ROOT's fast ML inference of LNNX models, using only BLAS
- the new RBrowser
- Eve7, the new event display
The View of Physicists
New ROOT users are most sensitive to what ROOT can improve: we hope to hear especially their input! Experienced users will report on topics such as interoperability, the use of ROOT in high-performance scenarios, in mini-analysis-frameworks, and on production clusters.
The View of Experiments
Virtually all experiments have plans or experience with ROOT-based analysis. Here we solicit input for ROOT-based analysis, and hope to hear future experiments' plans as well as current experiments' future plans.