The OSG All-Hands Meeting 2022 will be an entirely virtual event this year (the in-person component has been cancelled).
Registration for the virtual event is free, but required. Registration is OPEN!
To register for the online components, please select Registration in the left menu.
Schedule at a Glance
See Timetable, at left for the published event schedule.
Monday, March 14
- State of the OSG
- Science Enabled via the Open Science Pool
Tuesday, March 15
- Democratizing Access to Cyberinfrastructure
- Campus Services and Perspectives
Wednesday, March 16
- Integrating a Diversity of Capacity Resources into dHTC Pools
- OSG Technology
Thursday, March 17
- Collaborations and the OSG
- OSG Council Meeting (closed)
Friday, March 18
Registration for this event is currently open.