* Map of meeting rooms at SLAC
* Lodging Guide
* The Stanford Guest House (located on SLAC's campus) offers single and shared rooms at very reasonable rates. Guests can contact our front desk, 24 hours a day at (650) 926-2800 or book online at: http://guesthouse.stanford.edu/reservations. Please use the group code neutrino13 in order to receive the correct rate and be included in the group block. NOTE: We have 10 rooms available in our room block, so make your reservation as soon as possible.
* The Stanford Park Hotel is a European-style luxury hotel located adjacent to Stanford University and Palo Alto. The conference room rate is $249 per night, and we currently have 10 rooms in our courtesy room block. Guests can book online at: https://reservations.ihotelier.com/crs/g_reservation.cfm?groupID=891992&hotelID=6021.
* The reasonably-priced Cardinal Hotel in downtown Palo Alto is the best option for those needing to fit within DOE lodging rates for Palo Alto. Please CLICK HERE to reserve rooms in the Neutrino Workshop room block. Standard rooms with private baths are offered at $159 plus tax and European style rooms with shared hallway baths are offered at $79 plus tax.
* San Jose International Airport (SJC) - approximately 18 miles from SLAC
- directions from SJC to SLAC
* San Francisco International Airport (SFO) - approximately 24 miles from SLAC
- directions from SFO to SLAC
* Oakland International Airport - approximately 31 miles from SLAC
- directions from OAK to SLAC
* Stanford/SLAC local campus maps
Stanford Marguerite Shuttle:
The Marguerite is Stanford University's complimentary public shuttle system which traverses the campus Monday through Friday all year (except University holidays). The SLAC line operates between SLAC (with a stop at the entrance to the Guest House) and the Stanford campus, and is available from 7:48 a.m. to 8:28 p.m., approximately every 20 minutes.
The complimentary Stanford Guest House shuttle is also available evenings and weekends when the Marguerite is not.Marguerite Maps and Schedules »
* Super Shuttle operates between SJC and SFO airports and
SLAC for $26 one-way. Reservations can be made in advance online.
* Taxi service will cost approximately $60-$100 each way from SFO or SJC to SLAC.
- San Jose Airport Ground Transportation or Rental Car Guide
- San Francisco Airport Ground Transportation or Rental Car Guide
- Oakland Airport Ground Transportation or Rental Car Guide
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is located on campus and offers a free pick-up service from the Stanford Guest House lobby. Guests can take advantage of discounted rates by mentioning the Stanford Guest House.
*Stanford Zipcar offers hourly rentals using vehicles located on campus
Caltrain (800) 660-4287 Caltrain runs between San Francisco and San Jose, with limited service to Gilroy. The Marguerite campus shuttle provides service to the Palo Alto and California Avenue Caltrain stations. For travel to SFO International Airport, take Caltrain towards San Francisco, transfer at the Milbrae station to BART-SFO shuttle.
For BART information, call: (650) 992-2278