Dec 12 – 17, 2016
Asia/Shanghai timezone
12 - 17 December 2016, Asia/Shanghai

Visa information

If you are traveling from outside China, you may need a visa to enter China. Once you are accepted to the school you will receive an invitation letter from our Chinese organizers, which has to be part of the Visa application.

If you are traveling from the US, please refer to the Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the United States of America site for instructions on how and who needs to apply for a Visa to come to China, and which consulate serves your state.

You can either apply for your Visa in person or you can chose to engage a third party agency, which will charge a service fee as their agent goes to the Embassy/Consulate on behalf of the applicant.
Examples for such an agency are and