The Theoretical Physics department of Fermilab is pleased to welcome you to the LoopFest XVIII conference which will be held on August 12- August 14, 2019.
LoopFest provides a forum for discussing the latest results in precision quantum field theory and their applications to understanding experimental data at current and future colliders. The conference will consist of three days of plenary talks.
- The potential of the LHC and future colliders for precision measurements
- Progress in multi-loop and multi-leg calculations
- Interfacing fixed-order higher-order calculations with multi-purpose event generators
- Application of effective field theory techniques to precision calculations
- Prospects for improving PDFs for precision measurements
|Local organizing committee:||Advisory Committee:|
|John Campbell||Lance Dixon|
|Marcela Carena||Frank Petriello|
|Walter Giele||Laura Reina|
|Stefan Hoeche||Doreen Wackeroth|