In this workshop, we'll discuss the current generation of and future prospects for direct, kinematic measurements of the neutrino mass scale. We'll conclude with a final discussion on two main questions:
- What are the most pressing experimental and theoretical challenges for 0.2 eV neutrino-mass sensitivity, and beyond?
- What can Snowmass do for direct neutrino-mass measurements?
You can join via this Zoom link, no registration required: https://stanford.zoom.us/j/93793037748?pwd=alc3VTNwT1N1ZmRNek90eFFXSlRnZz09
To continue discussions of neutrino properties, you can join our channel #neutrino_properties on the Snowmass slack. If you aren't on Slack at this point, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added during the meeting.
(See joining instructions at the bottom of the main Snowmass page, https://snowmass21.org/start ).
We'll also be making announcements on our mailing list. Here's how to subscribe:
1. Send an e-mail message to email@example.com
2. Leave the subject line blank
3. Type “SUBSCRIBE SNOWMASS-NF05-PROPERTIES FIRSTNAME LASTNAME” (without the quotation marks) in the body of your message.
(We'll add subscribers to the Snowmass slack, too.)