Note to all “In Person Attendees” and "Non-US Citizens", please be sure to complete the “Argonne Visitor Registration Form” as well as the Meeting Registration. Gate passes for onsite access will only be issued once the Argonne Visitor Registration is completed.
US Citizens attending virtually do not need to complete the Argonne Visitor Registration Form.
The purpose of this HEP-CCE collaboration meeting is to
- Carry out a self-assessment of where we are at this point as a project (roughly two years after the start of the planned activities) for PPS, IOS and EG
- Obtain input from the current main partner experiments about their plans and the best way HEP-CCE can support them in the future
- Obtain information from external activities in areas that overlap with HEP-CCE interests
- Engage in a dialog with DOE ASCR facilities about their plans for data-intensive computing in the exascale and post-exascale eras
- Plan activities until the end of the current funding cycle (FY23)
- With the information in hand, sketch a notional plan for the next funding cycle (until FY26)