Instructions for Uploading Your Talk
- Log in to your Fermilab Indico account. You should have received an email asking you to register if you did not already have an account.
- Click on the Timetable tab and then click on the session you will be speaking at.
- Click on "View Details" in the pop-up window
- Click on the title for your talk and again click on "View Details" in the new pop-up window
- Select the add material button and proceed to upload your talk
If you get the message "The modification of this event has been restricted by its owner and you are not authorised to use it" you most likely clicked on the gray pencil in the upper left menu area. That is the event management link with restricted access.
If you get to your talk but do not see the add material button, you are either not logged in or the converers have not given submission rights to the account you are logged in on. Please contact the session organizers for assistance.