Argonne WiFi Instructions
Connect to ARGONNE-GUEST SSID
• Open the list of available wireless SSIDs on your device.
• Select Argonne-guest SSID
• Your device should automatically detect the need to register.
• If not, open a browser and go to: http://wifi.anl.gov
• You may get a SSL certificate warning. This is okay.
• The logon screen should appear.
Creating a guest account
• Guests without Argonne credentials will need to create a guest account.
• Select “Register as a Guest” from the portal screen.
• Fill out the information.
• The next screen displays your Username and Password. Save this information for future use. This information will also be sent to the registered email account.
• Accept the Acceptable Use Policy.
• You are now connected to the wireless guest network.
• You will need to create a new account after 1 week.