Welcome to the website for the 2021 DOE Accelerator Safety Workshop!
This year's workshop is hosted, virtually, by Fermi National Accelerator Lab. All sessions will be conducted via Zoom.
- Revised Accelerator Safety Order DOE O 420.2D: Impacts and Implementation
- Small Accelerator Experiments and R&D
- Chair: John Woodford
- Conducting Effective Remote Reviews and Assessments
- Co-Chairs: Bob May & Mark Gulley
- Sustainability and Decommissioning
- Chair: Craig Fish
- Tips & Tricks for Becoming an Accelerator Safety Expert
- Chair: Ray Fliller
- Training and Development for Accelerator Activities
- Chair: Zach Harvey
- Chair: Patrick Bong
- Developing and Maintaining a Configuration Management Program
- Chair: John Quintana
- Lessons Learned and Best Practices
- Chair: Harry Fanning
- Major Project Highlights
- Chair: Jake Platfoot
An outline for the Workshop schedule and session topics is included in the Timetable section. All times are noted in Central Standard Time.
Links and call-in information for the program sessions and afternoon free discussions can be found on the Zoom Information page.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED. Please be sure to register by September 20, 2021.