Join us for this two-day workshop being hosted jointly by Fermilab and Argonne National Laboratory
- Learn how to access accelerator and beam facilities at Argonne and Fermilab for developing and testing new accelerator technologies
- Interact with experts, tour facilities, and explore new applications of particle accelerators.
Learn more about US Department of Energy's Accelerator Stewardship Test Facility Program.
When and where:
December 5, 2018 at Fermilab, Batavia IL
December 6, 2018 at Argonne National Laboratory, Lemont IL
Who should attend:
- you make accelerators or accelerator components (e.g., linac makers, magnet makers)
- you work in an industry actively utilizing accelerator technology (e.g., medicine, electronics, polymer crosslinking)
- you have intractable industrial chemistry issues and are seeking novel solutions (e.g., wastewater, flue gas)
- you need higher resolution, higher speed metrology, visualization, and other research and testing capabilities (e.g., drug discovery, new materials for additive manufacturing)
- you are a federal agency funding or driving policy on the above areas
- you are a research institution seeking to develop or utilize accelerator technology.