- The poster / reception will take place on Monday August 1st from 18:20. On Thursday morning August 4th we have allocated some time in the plenary session for selected posters to give a short summary of their poster. Posters presenters to present in the plenary will be selected by poster judges.
- The poster reception will be in the Primrose room on Monday. For the remaining week the posters will be moved to the ballroom lobby
Information for poster presenters:
- The poster session will be located in the Primrose Room. Numbered boards with push pins will be in the room and you are welcome to set up your poster between 12pm - 5pm on Monday Aug 1. Your poster should be no larger than 4ft x 4ft. We encourage you to be available at your poster during the poster session. After the poster session, the boards will be moved to the ballroom lobby where they will remain throughout the conference. Please remove your poster by Saturday, Aug 6 at 10am. Posters left after that time will be disposed of.
- It is our pleasure to let you know that we have four poster prizes consisting of gift cards sponsored by Instruments that will be given to selected posters. Poster judges will select posters based on the posters presented during the reception on Monday August 1st
- Instructions for writing proceedings for the poster presentation will be provided later